[impulse_trigger image=’http://www.herchapter.com/wp-content/plugins/impulse-widget/assets/icons/Trigger_Gold_02.png’ align=’none’]
It is officially Summer, in fashion world terms, we’re entering the exciting season known as… summer sales season. It’s the perfect time to get the Spring/Summer pieces you held back from buying at full price. the best news of this season is that you can wear them right away and for summer and springer. The summer sale is around the corner and for shopper between us that don’t like spend full price on clothing but we sure love and like to look good. Because clothing sometimes can be too expensive, the sale is the best way to buy something that you like and couldn’t offer the full price. This sale season is the best time to shop. But you don’t wanna go just shopping, sometimes you need a plan because sometimes shopping can be overwhelming. Nobody needs to be overwhelming during shopping, that takes all the funny from picking nice clothing and that make you pick clothing you don’t even like it, just because you’re so overwhelming during shopping time.
I love shopping, but I only really have time to do it online.
So to make shopping a little bit fun and pleasure, I have some tips and trick that helps me shopping during the sales season. This works for me so it may also help you, so If you also like to shop like I do. To make sure you keep your wardrobe in a nice space, here are some questions and tips you should always ask or have for yourself before you buy.
Shopping is a great way to bond with the girls, but it definitely makes us focus on our bodies and compare ourselves to others. Something that should be a fun outing with the girls can turn into an uncomfortable experience.
- What do I really need? Just because someone else has it that doesn’t mean you have to have it also. Sometimes we see our favorite blogger/influencer or just someone with great clothes and we assume want to have that too, sometimes without thinking about it, I’ve done that sometimes, which I know by now that I do not have to do it often, so what I do now is to see if I really need it, it fits my style, because I find it very important that I buy something that is not too far from my own style because eventually, no matter what I wear I it to represent me.
- Where can I wear it? This is so important to me if I like something that I can wear in different places, such as going to school, at work and even to the meeting in the hall. I do not have to adapt to my clothes my clothes have to adjust my vision to my lifestyle. This saves me money and for every occasion, I have suitable clothes. So when I go shopping I like to buy clothes that I can wear at any location by combining it well.
- Can I offer it? It is sale why buy something expensive? if you cant offer now just wait a couple of weeks and the prices will reduce, and if it’s still expensive perhaps they have something similar in another shop? There is always an option but try not to buy something expensive during the sales season, but if you really like hmmm babe you only live once so buy it before it is gone (lol)
I love shopping! I look for new shopping portals. I keep buying a lot of stuff online. I don’t follow any one person per se, but if I feel that the particular wear will look good on me, I pick it up without thinking.
4. Is it multi-stylable? When I go shopping, I try to buy clothes that are long-lasting and usable. But I don’t always do that, because not everything you buy has to be an investment that you pass on to your other generation. But sometimes you buy something you very much like to wear then you don’t want to share it but I like to invest in bags, jackets, blazer the must. The durable fashion for this spring/summer are bangle bag and colorful clothing are really a must-have for this season. But that can be different in the next season can come with another big trend. So let’s enjoy this trend as long as it is still in.
5. Do I have something similar? Sometimes you get clothes for a great price, a nice dress/coat found, that does not mean that you necessarily have to, perhaps you already have something similar in your closet. speak from experience must of the time or very often, the more we own, the less we wear it. So concentrate instead on buying pieces that complete your existing style. If you have a short LBD dress, you don’t need to buy a longer one just buy a log vest to wear whit it.
6. Is it timeless or one season wonder? You don’t have to buy a brand new wardrobe every season, it’s all about statement pieces that will instantly update your styles, like a good blazer or dress with high heels can updating your entire style and confidence, so if its necessary for you to get that feeling that you have a brand new wardrobe just use more accessories and colorful outfits :).
Before the start of each new season, I go shopping for my winter or summer wardrobe. I’ve got increasingly confident with my look and now wear much more colors than I did at the start.
I hope you like it. Have a beautiful day and may God bless you above all your expectations <3
– COM MUITO AMOR, MET VEEL LIEFDE, WITH MUCH LOVE –
– HERCHAPTER – By Custodia Chineva-